Skunk;315714 Wrote:
> While I don't know exactly what MusicIP is, I'd expect to find it under
> Third Party Squeezecenter Plugins I suppose. I'd then be presented with
> about ten categories of plugins. I chose 'PluginsAudio- Extras for
> finding, playing, or managing music', but it wasn't one of the ~50
> listed, so I agree that if you didn't know what you were searching for,
> you'd likely never see the MusicIP page. Is that where I should add the
> link?Yes I think that it at least needs to be included there.  I'm having my
son also look at some ideas as he's worked on some Wiki's before and
agrees that this could be improved for browser types.  Maybe we'll have
an Old Man's Index :)
Thanks for taking a look at what I was talking about.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality