Dear All,

I have just received my new and SC 7.0.1 are on the same subnet, with
the SC running on a WHS machine connected to the router via Powerline
adapters.

Once the controller gets assigned an IP, it will only give me the
option of connecting it to the base. I do not have a base, and would
like to control my transporter via the server. (the transporter is also
on the same subnet).
The WHS firewall is correctly configured (3483 tcp/udp and 9000)

A further problem: I cannot access the Home Menu, even after repeated
presses of the Home/switchoff button. controller but have not been able
to make it work. I managed to access this menu only a couple of times.
There I could see my server, but could not select it (the choice of
music source chosen was squeezenetwork, on which I had registered the
controller via its PIN).

Am I experiencing a hardware problem or am I committing a silly
configuration mistake?

Thank you all in advance for any help you may provide

Am I e

--
gbruzzo

http://www.last.fm/user/JackieBr/