First, the dumb question - have you tried a full clear and rescan of the
Squeezecenter library to import the new music?

Second idea, double check that the WMA files haven't been automatically
ripped with copy protection. Open up WMP, select Options, Copy and
uncheck Copy Protect Music if it is checked.  Then you will need to
rerip the files.  Personally, I would look at a different ripper - but
obviously very much your choice.  There are some good suggestions in
the wiki, DBPoweramp is very popular on these forums.  I use
Audiograbber.

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/BeginnersGuideToRipping

If neither of these is your problem, post back and let us know.

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)