damager;318337 Wrote:
> My SB3 sits, untouched, on a shelf in my den.  What specifically are you
> doing to your SB3 that is causing that kind of scratching?

Having recently purchased a Sony iPod Clock Radio, I discovered that it
had an audio-in port. I had unplugged my SB3 in the living-room so that
I could connect it to said audio-in port to check that it would work
(the intention being to purchase a Duet receiver, controlled via iPod
Touch/iPeng).

In moving the SB3 I caused surface scratching on the display panel.
Having tried to eradicate the surface scratching has made it worse.
Shame on me!

--
spinaltap