results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

AndrewFG;318970 Wrote:
> I tried your software on Vista but  got the attached error dialog.
>
> Any advice how to solve it?

This error is Windows related and is poorly documented by Microsoft.
There is no real solution for it as far as I know other than try some
options.

I'll list some here. Hopefully one of them will work.

1. Check if you have the latest MySQL ODBC driver installed !

2. Add the host running ACC to the trusted zone in Internet Explorer
so add http://localhost and http://127.0.0.1 to the trusted site zone.
Ofcourse if you are using a remote server, add that IP number here.

3. Edit the AlbumCatalogCreator-V1.hta file with a text editor.

Line 53 (v1.0) looks like:
ConnectString3 = ";Port=9092;Database=slimserver;UID=slimserver;Pas
sword=slimserver;Option=3"

Change the Password=slimserver to Password= so you effectively leave
the password blank. Then try to run it again. This one is reported to
work by another user.

4. ACC uses some parts of Internet Explorer to execute. Try the
following from Internet Explorer:
Menu Tools -> Options -> Security TAB -> Local Intranet zone ->
Custom...
Under the Miscellaneous section Enable 'Access data sources across
domains' the try ACC again
If this does not work. Do it again for the other zones as the error
report says to access a data source in ANOTHER domain is prohibited.

If one works please let me know so I can include in in the help file.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm)-