Yes - it breaks up - stutters and comes to a halt.

And now it is starting to happen on MP3s - the behaviour is a little
different.....it goes distorted/stuttering then starts rebuffering.

So it is not just for FLACs now.

Yes it is wireless - and has been working perfectly for 6 months or
so.

There has been no recent change to the infrastructure in the house.

I have rebooted modem/wireless router.

Is there anything I can test - to see what might be the cause?

I just did a scan for wireless networks - and found my Linksys
(Encrypted) with 100% strength.

I also found another duplicate Linksys - which is Open ie not
encrypted. Not sure what has happened here.....Help!!! COuld this be
the cause?

--
cronshd