results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

SilverRS8;318994 Wrote:
> I would suggest that if you want to easily detect all duplicate file to
> use a tool for that. Total Commander is a very good tool on Windows to
> do that (I use it a lot).

Looks like the duplicate file option is based on size and/or name. I
don't think either is ideal since they may not be the same - it really
needs a search to be by tag info too.  I have an Excel app that reads
tag info, so I guess I can use it to easily find duplicates.

--
Khuli

http://www.last.fm/user/khuli