This moirning I brought my squeezebox duet over to a friends house to
ausition at his house after weeks of bragging about how the duet was
man's highest technical achievement to date. The setup process went
flawlessly or so it seemed. We were able to bring it up on his wireless
network after entering the WEP key, and we were able to play some tracks
that I had on my laptop (I had to rip a CD to the laptop, I normally
don't keep any music locally I just stream Rhapsody). When we tried to
select Music Services>Rhapsody>My Library we selected a track that is
supposed to be in that library and tried to play it... when this
happens it gives a brief splash where the duet controller says that it
is 'getting track info' after which it disappears and then nothing
happens. Eventually I end up pushing the home button (bottom left of
scrollwheel) until it shows the home or now playing screen where it
shows the track, the time elapsed with progress bar and the album art.
ODDLY enough it shows the track as "Stopped" here but I can't get any
further.

I am about to jump out a window here... Any one experience this? I am
have a log file from the C:>Program Files>blah blah blah log but its
too big to upload here? Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

--
danniboi