jackleaves;323484 Wrote:
> I have been having continual problems with my Squeezebox and my Orange
> Livebox router.
>
> Basically, they are no longer talking to each other Wirelessly!  I can
> connect them via Ethernet cable and it works, and my Livebox is
> enabling my PC to connect to the Internet wirelessly, but I can't
> access my music using my Squeezebox at all.
>
> I have been on the phone a number of times to both Orange and Logitech
> but to no avail - however the hardware was talking to each other a few
> weeks ago - I only started having the problem recently, after being
> away a few days.
>
> Can anyone who has this set up help me - I have tried removing
> encryption, resetting everything to factory settings etc.  The
> ridicuolous thing is that I actually got it working wirelessly when the
> squeezebox was 4 feet from the PC (and when I had logitech on the phone)
> so that I was happy and they thought they had solved the problem -
> however... when I took the PC upstairs and moved the squeezebox to
> another room everything went wrong again :-(
>
> Can any kind person help?!
>
> Cheers
> Simon Fathers

I'm also using a Livebox with Squeezecenter 7.1 beta and am not having
problems. Are both your Squeezebox and the PC working wirelessly? If
so, can you access Squeezenetwork on the Squeezebox?  That would prove
whether or not the Sq

--
Jungle

They say that laughter is the best medicine but, if you're an asthmatic,
ventolin is probably a better bet.