redbroo;324294 Wrote:
> I've accidently missed a couple of numbers off the DNS servers part but
> that's about it. I had plugged into a 2nd ethernet port on my pc but
> that appears to now be redundant... which is i feel maybe quite
> important, cheers matey : )
Assuming you're on Windows, run Control Panel -> Network Connections.
Under "LAN or High Speed Internet" if any of the devices listed has a
status of "disabled", right-click it and enable it.

Once all your network devices are enabled (they don't need to be
connected - a status of "not connected" is fine), run ipconfig /all
once more, and make sure you post the COMPLETE output so we can tell
unambiguously what networking devices you have and from that give your
some informed advice.

(Hint: to copy the output from a command window, click the icon in the
top left and choose Edit -> Mark from the pop-up menu. Then you can
"rubber band" the text using the mouse, and after that invoke Edit ->
Copy from the pop-up menu to put the text in the clipboard).

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A