Don't get me wrong, I love my Duet.  Sometimes I am a bit frustrated
with it and I doubt I am alone on that one.  It is an odd mix of
simplicity and incredible complexity.  But so is the problem of having
accumulated 30 years of music and wanting it organized and accessible.
I think SlimDevices has a great product that has a very simple/elegant
system architecture.  I wish I had the time to join up with the
developer effort.

As for bridging being an undocumented feature, I now see that you are
100% correct.  It is not on the spec page, nor is it in the user
manual.  For earlier hardware models it does appear in both places.
HOWEVER, I am perplexed as to why this feature appears in almost every
one of the bountiful Duet reviews.  Must be that all those reviewers
are also fluent with perl.

Enough said, I await its incorporation into one of the two user
interfaces.

Thanks and Cheers
John

--