Yea, i understand the topology problem and making sure everything stays
user proof.  I just put up a entry on the Bugzilla site and it
describes a way to have the receiver seamlessly make the feature
available, based on its ability to reach the 'server' ip over one or
the network interface.

As for bridging primarily being discussed for the Controller, maybe
that makes sense from your close up developer/creator perspective.  It
is a bit of a stretch from the user side - it is still unclear to the
well informed forum participants if the controller is talking to
SqueezeCenter or the Receiver, and doing it directly with the Receiver
on a hidden adhoc connection, or it is going through the established
wireless router and SSID to get there.  I understood it once, but seem
to have forgotten which way it goes now.  Anyway, maybe the Bugzilla
entry is of some help, otherwise thanks for responding.

John

--
johndewey