On 01/27/2016 02:29 PM, Bryan Richter wrote:
> Each Etherpad pad uses 60-100MB of memory when someone has it open.
> Right now there are four open pads, using a total of 27% of the
> system's memory.
>
> I don't know if we can stand for that. Options? Thoughts?

Naive non-tech-thought: That's kinda crazy. Is that costing us any extra
money? It doesn't use extra to have multiple people on the same pad does
it? Maybe we can check with norms about memory use for etherpad and
determine whether Sandstorm is adding memory. If Etherpad would be the
same either way, then it's just how it is and we need to avoid excessive
use of it…