On 03/14/2016 11:49 AM, Mica Semrick wrote:
> Hi Bryan,
>
> I will be doing some work on these! Unfortunately my schedule does not
> permit me to attend any meetings, so these types of mails are very
> useful to me.
>
> I'd like to touch base with anyone else who is going to author/edit. Let
> me know who you are!
>
> Best,
> mica

Great, Mica! Thanks for the note. I hope others will weigh in, but I
will clarify that I will be involved in authoring the content on the
pages that communicate thins about the project such as /about and
/how-it-works and related.

Overall, our plan is to get all the tasks and items sorted in Open
Project at http://shovel.snowdrift.coop (unless we decide soon to
consider a different project management tool, we're looking a little at
https://taiga.io ). Once that's better organized, it will make it
easiest for everyone to get to work on things.

Cheers,
Aaron