On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:38 AM, Aaron Wolf <aa...@snowdrift.coop> wrote:
On 03/14/2016 11:49 AM, Mica Semrick wrote:
 Hi Bryan,

I will be doing some work on these! Unfortunately my schedule does not
 permit me to attend any meetings, so these types of mails are very
 useful to me.

I'd like to touch base with anyone else who is going to author/edit. Let
 me know who you are!

 Best,
 mica

Great, Mica! Thanks for the note. I hope others will weigh in, but I
will clarify that I will be involved in authoring the content on the
pages that communicate thins about the project such as /about and
/how-it-works and related.

Overall, our plan is to get all the tasks and items sorted in Open
Project at http://shovel.snowdrift.coop (unless we decide soon to
consider a different project management tool, we're looking a little at
https://taiga.io ). Once that's better organized, it will make it
easiest for everyone to get to work on things.

Cheers,
Aaron

Hi Mica,

I'm working on organizational structure now. I have a fair amount of work that's currently offline, that needs tweaking, polishing, and formatting before I put it online. So, I'll have more information for you pretty soon.

~Stephen