Hi all,

Today was my first real day in Finland, and happily I was able to
settle in and make some progress on Snowdrift. My internet situation
is still getting squared away, but it should be good soon. I'm way out
in the countryside, and I'm looking forward to many distraction-free
hours over the next two or three months!

I'm still working on an email/passphrase auth system, after which I'm
going to make it possible to write individual pages with Markdown
(instead of Hamlet), and then I'll start mocking up either the
dashboard or project page. I'm sure other things will come up, of
course. :P

It feels like I've been distracted and getting ready for this move for
a really long time. Have I missed anything? How has progress been on
other fronts?