On 06/22/2016 07:15 AM, Bryan Richter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Today was my first real day in Finland, and happily I was able to
> settle in and make some progress on Snowdrift. My internet situation
> is still getting squared away, but it should be good soon. I'm way out
> in the countryside, and I'm looking forward to many distraction-free
> hours over the next two or three months!
>
> I'm still working on an email/passphrase auth system, after which I'm
> going to make it possible to write individual pages with Markdown
> (instead of Hamlet), and then I'll start mocking up either the
> dashboard or project page. I'm sure other things will come up, of
> course. :P
>
> It feels like I've been distracted and getting ready for this move for
> a really long time. Have I missed anything? How has progress been on
> other fronts?

You didn't miss anything important. Progress has been uncomfortably slow
in other areas. We've had some UX discussion. Salt and Athan are both at
Open Source Bridge this week, and I'll be stopping by there today and
Friday. Hoping that soon we will finally have CiviCRM working, and I
need to get on top of legal issues still.

Looking forward to seeing this important progress from you soon.

Cheers