Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 06:51:25 +0000
From: "taiga.io" <nore...@taiga.io>
To: <ad...@snowdrift.coop>
Subject: Taiga release 3.0.0 Stellaria Borealis: An Epic Release

View this email in your browser
(http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=4a18fd51d7&e=75ab026160)
http://taiga.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=c3c304b0f8&e=75ab026160

** Taiga Stellaria Borealis Release (3.0.0)

** An Epic Release

Named after this amazing stellar plant that hails from the northernmost part of
the  Northern Hemisphere. Stellaria takes their name from the stars in the
boreal sky that they resemble.  And so it is with this, our newest,
biggest-ever new Epic release: star-filled with shiny features that will make
your mind glow!
Stellaria Borealis
Photo by Bart Busschots
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=d55c1546ee&e=75ab026160)
Working hard as ever, and now actually earning a fair price for the service we
provide (thank you to our steadily-growing paying customers!), we have turned
your investment in us into bits and bytes of all sorts in an effort to address
the features you most requested, and some which we just needed to get out. So,
without further ado, here's what we have for you this time:

** MULTIPROJECT EPICS
Epics on Taiga are, well - Epic! Now you can set up user stories and tasks that
and assign them to multiple projects. You'll be able to track hierarchical or
related relationships between those user stories on different projects. This is
particularly useful if your work requires planning across multiple projects,
and you wish to set up user stories and tasks that don't belong to just one
project.
Epics capture

** REVAMPED CARDS

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for some, our kanban cards were -
shall we say, just a bit too “blah”. And who, pray tell wants “blah”? So from
now on make those kanban cards shine. Dress them up with the information that
matters most, images, tasks, watchers, votes...etc. Too much info? Use the
slider to reduce/increase the amount of info and the size of the card. Worried
all that glorious info will slow performance? Never fear, we got you covered!
Cards captura

** KANBAN AND TASKBOARD FILTERS

Too many cards, too much information, so little time? Help us focus on tasks
you asked! We hear you. Go ahead and cut down the overload by filtering cards
as you do User Stories or issues in your  backlog.
Filters capture

** TAGS EDITABLE COLORS

Some say God is an artist on account of all those millions of colors he gave
us. So, how pathetic was it that we offered our tags in just a handful of
shades? Enter - our new color panel editor for tags. Use it to better organize
your project information with richer visual cues.  While creating a new tag you
are now able to choose a color. If you already have a tag assigned to a color,
or would like to edit it, use the new editor to change it.
Tags capture

** WIKI HISTORY AND LINKS INDEX

They say those that don’t remember history are doomed to repeat it. Our new
wiki history tab keeps a running narrative of of every change in your
documentation, so you can make new mistakes, not repeat old ones!

In the wiki category we also have new wiki links (not leaks). Documentation
lovers rejoice! All links in your wiki can be now sorted and reordered to suit
your fancy. There is also a new index to find all the pages in your wiki.
Wiki history and index animation

** TAIGA MOBILE APP

This one comes courtesy the folks at @Taiga_App
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=89109ea7b1&e=75ab026160)
 and is community-built. We’ve been dying to build an official mobile app, but
Taiga App is so good that it just pushed our own project a  few notches down in
the priority list. Never mind! You now have access to a great mobile
experience. Free for iOS and Android. Check out more at:
http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=d314a1d8d7&e=75ab026160
http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=c3c5eff744&e=75ab026160

http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=54d4b240ae&e=75ab026160

** Time Tracking

Time Tracking is a frequently-requested feature. Our friends at Toggl offer a
simple, elegant chrome extension that works great with Taiga. If you need this
functionality, be sure to check them out: Toggl
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=2a1c7f78e4&e=75ab026160)
 .

http://taiga.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=2dce0a3699&e=75ab026160

** TaigaTribe: add team members
Best in class Project Management tools don't just want to help you manage your
project, they want to help you find the human talent you may need to carry out
specific tasks in your project. Taiga offers this through our fabulous
task-based marketplace, Taigatribe
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=f2f3c6d96b&e=75ab026160)
 .

http://taiga.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=b8f52d7624&e=75ab026160

** Help taiga Speak Your Language
Over 350 of you have joined our team of volunteer translators, enabling Taiga
users to select from currently 14 languages. Please join our translation team
and help us spread the word in multiple languages. Check out progress and
consider joining the team
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=1fdb56c2f7&e=75ab026160)
 .

** And now a public service announcement:

Do you have any friends who hate their work on account of their (or their
company's) poor choice of a project management tool? Isn't it time you helped
these friends out by no longer keeping Taiga a secret? Go on, it's time to let
others know about our love affair!

Help us spread the word about Taiga - on your social networks, by reviewing us
at G2 crowd
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=c650c52a5e&e=75ab026160)
  or simply by forwarding this newsletter. We will be ever so thankful.

And, if you know a really great Growth Hacker, please tell us about him or her.
We're looking for someone to teach us (and work with us!) contact:
campa...@taiga.io (mailto:campa...@taiga.io)
And do click on the button below to see a full summary of all the features on
Taiga 3.0. We left a lot of hidden gems out of this newsletter, which is
already running too long. Enjoy!
SEE ALL NEW TAIGA 3.0 FEATURES
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=d21433c72c&e=75ab026160)

** Taiga on Twitter
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=2ecccd0f35&e=75ab026160)
** Taiga on GitHub
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=7a326fb479&e=75ab026160)
** Our Website
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=edebceb12b&e=75ab026160)
(ɔ) 2016, Taiga Agile, LLC
This mail is licensed under a ** Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
International License
(http://taiga.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d0381bdbd4e837df219d9c96a&id=c315c848cb&e=75ab026160)
.

You can ** update your preferences