Not currently, but it's on the roadmap. In the meantime, it seems unlikely that
we'll run anywhere near that, as we'd need 10,000 patrons to reach that level.
If we do start seeing a massive influx of patrons, we'll prioritize that
feature, but right now the crowdmatch level is sitting at $0.08, at which rate
it'll be a few years before we break the threshold to actually charge people,
so it's been put on hold compared to getting the site a little more usable.
Still, it is a worry that might keep people from pledging, so it is important
right after the usability concerns.

~Stephen (smichel17 on irc/elsewhere)
--
I try to write short, functional emails. http://smichel.me/email