Hi, Greg:

Yes, the package in the basic Python is rich in contents already.
My email was indeed a response to your reference to Byron Weber Becker's
slide deck. I thought you liked his guides on polymorphism, and solicited
possible extension to our package. There's misunderstanding here.

I guess OO might be a burden for beginners in scientific programming esp.,
for those from FORTRAN or C.

Thanks.
-kai