On 11/28/2015 5:32 PM, Raniere Silva wrote:
Hi Karin,

I am an instructor for a workshop that for various reasons got pushed to
2016. Now I am left with what is an outdated workshop webpage. I'd like to
update it, but I don't quite know how to do that short of effectively
setting up the workshop webpages all over again.

Why don't keep the GitHub repository and just push the changes on the dates, ...

My issue is that for instance, my workshop instructions are pointing to python2, while the current lesson is pointing to version 3. I.e. I would like to have a way of lifting over what is in the current workshop-template onto my workshop webpage (hopefully without copy-pasting, because that rarely works well).

Karin