Dear All,

We need your help (for a few minutes)!

The Mentoring Subcommittee is always on the lookout for ways that we can
improve the opportunities for mentoring and interaction between the members
of our instructor community. You may be aware of the instructor discussion
sessions, which are one of the platforms for these interactions. We are
gathering data in order to better understand the needs of our community
members, and to improve the structure and format of the discussion sessions
to fit with these.

*To help us with this, please take a moment to fill out the survey here
<https://goo.gl/forms/DKq7Lb1DaPuaSmXi1>.*
The survey is short and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete.
Please fill out the survey *even if you have never attended a discussion
session*. The results of the survey will be much more useful if we also
have data from people who have not engaged with the sessions before.

The survey will stay open until *1st March 2018* and we look forward to
reading and acting on your responses.

Many thanks for your help,

Toby Hodges & Marian Schmidt
Co-chairs, Carpentries Mentoring Subcommittee