Dear All,

Thank you to everyone who already filled out our survey on instructor
discussion sessions. To give the survey one last push, we’ve decided to extend
the deadline to next Wednesday (7th March). It’s really important that we
collect data from as large a sample of our community as possible.

If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to fill out the survey
here <https://goo.gl/forms/DKq7Lb1DaPuaSmXi1>.

The survey is short and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete.

Thanks again for your time,

Toby & Marian
Co-chairs, Carpentries Mentoring Subcommittee
https://github.com/carpentries/mentoring