Nice!! I'm sure I wasn't the only one with this thought :)

stijn van hoey wrote:

Dear Abhijit,

As in our institute the usage of git/github from within Rstudio was a
specific request from the researchers, we do have a hands-on workshop
for git in Rstudio, see
https://inbo.github.io/git-course/course_rstudio.html.

Maybe this could be useful..

regards,