Hello Carpentries Community!

If you've taken a Software, Data, or Library Carpentry workshop in the past
6-months, I want to hear from you about what has transpired in your work
and career since you completed a workshop.
Please complete our Long-Term Impact Survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/carpentrieslongtermassessment> to help me
understand how our workshops are helping you achieve the skills you need to
work with data.

I am planning to release the results of this survey during the State of the
Carpentries presentation at CarpentryCon! You can check out the first
long-term impact report on our blog
<http://www.datacarpentry.org/blog/long-term-survey-results/>.

Thank you so much for your continued support and involvement with the
Carpentries.

Kari
--

Kari L. Jordan, Ph.D.

Director of Assessment and Community Equity

The Carpentries

www.datacarpentry.org

Request a meeting with me <https://calendly.com/kariljordan/>