Usually the reason is how this people got introduced to Publishing software. MS
Publisher comes from MSO. Same can be sayed with FrontPage even if Dreamweaver
is ages ahead in windows.

BTW I just download NVU and they are getting there, the new support for Layers
are great.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Co-Leader of OpenOffice.org Spanish