As I remeember you was one of million who sent this message to OOo lists:

"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:24:45 -0500
From: Chad Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
   boundary="----=_Part_48028_27481748.1138116285316"
Subject: [releases] Re: Extras installer


Thanks Kami!

This rocks!  I can' wait to get home and check it out (only Macs here at
work).

On 1/24/06, KamiHĂ­r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> OpenOffice.org Premium is available from here (test version - M150):
>
> Premium edition is a extended OpenOffice.org installer that contains:
> cliparts ( 2400+ objects currently)
> templates
> samples
> documentation
> fonts
>
> http://ftp.fsf.hu/OpenOffice.org_hu/devel/M150_Premium/
> (now it is working as simple file coping and pathing)
>
> The source of my modifications is avaialble from here:
>
>
> http://ftp.fsf.hu/OpenOffice.org_hu/devel/M150_Source_mod/openoffice-premium-202-3.zip
>
> The another way is a runable Extras installer:
> It contains all thing extra from  Premium installer, but it is a
> standalone Windows installer...
>
> Thanks,Best regards,
> KAMI
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>


--
- Chad Smith
http://www.gimpshop.net/
Because everyone loves free software!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"


So Premium is very same as OOo + Extras Installer in one package. I hope you can write a good papper to show the good points of OpenOffice.org Premium.
I will publish that papper everywhere...

Thanks,
KAMI

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to