On 2 May 2006 at 8:54, Daniel Kasak wrote:

> If this goes ahead, I think we should round up everyone in the mailing
> lists who has insisted on an integrated email client and ask them to
> put their money where their mouth is by funding the prizes. It is my
> belief that they will make themselves scarce at this point :)

Is it necessary to insult everyone who mentions missing elements in OOo.org?
OOo.org is a great program that I highly recommend to everyone instead of
Microcrap
Office. However, there are many people on this list who should take their
insulting
comments and go work for Microsoft. I am sure they would drive many customers
over
to OOo.org :)
--
Larry I. Gusaas,
Moose Jaw, Sask.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0617-3, 04/28/2006
Tested on: 5/1/2006 5:22:47 PM