On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:04:39 -0500, Douglas St.Clair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


I save a rather complicated workbook (67 worksheets) to an html file and it gave me what I expected. One rather large page with the individual worksheets all in one place. Before saving it I had chosen TOOLS > OPTIONS > VIEW > FORMULA.

I had hoped to see the formula's from the cell in the html file but alas I did not.

I would like to suggest that having the html version reflect the page(s) as they are currently viewed would be a useful feature.

How exactly do you expect to get formulas on a html page. As far as I know, HTML DOESNT support mathematical formulas. I am confused thought, do you mean that u you view the formula from the spreadsheet after you save it as html. Or did you save as html, open the html file in OpenOffice.org and look for the formula. Please explain.

It is possible that there is another way of trying to get the information I wanted which was to get, in one place, an overview of the entire workbook which would include the individual sheets and the formulae?

Thanks in advance



--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org
Community Contact // Mexico
http://www.openoffice.org

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jza
Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to