Hi,

Douglas St.Clair wrote:

I save a rather complicated workbook (67 worksheets) to an html file and it gave me what I expected. One rather large page with the individual worksheets all in one place. Before saving it I had chosen TOOLS > OPTIONS > VIEW > FORMULA.

I had hoped to see the formula's from the cell in the html file but alas I did not. ... It is possible that there is another way of trying to get the information I wanted which was to get, in one place, an overview of the entire workbook which would include the individual sheets and the formulae?

if you can live with a PDF file instead of an HTML file, you can see the formulas this way:
1. Choose Format - Page - Sheet.
2. Check Print - Formulas and click OK.
3. Choose File - Export to PDF.
4. Don't forget to reset "Print - Formulas" later ...

Uwe
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Technical Writer
  StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany
  http://www.sun.com/staroffice
  http://documentation.openoffice.org/online_help/index.html
  http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:OnlineHelp
  http://blogs.sun.com/oootnt

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to