Hi,
 
I am an openoffice user for the past one year now, and I think its the greatest 
office suite anyone can use. However, I think you need to have some more 
applications added to your suite. That would be something similar to 
dreamweaver and flash. I know NVU is out there and all, but it's not that its 
not user-friendly, but if it were more like dreamweaver, it would be easier to 
use. I have still not found a freeware application similar to flash. I don't 
know why?
 
Thank you
 
 
 
 
Framarz Mistry

Niles Bolton Associates
Atlanta, Georgia
Tel: 404 365 7600 (ext. 221)
Fax: 404 365 7610
 

************************************************************
This information is privileged and confidential for the
intended recipient(s). Unauthorized distribution of 
information contained in or attached to this communication 
is strictly prohibited.  The sender does not accept 
liability for any error or virus that are a result of 
transmission or receipt of this information.

************************************************************

Reply via email to