there is also Open Laszlo and Ktoons
combine the two of those and you should be able to do almost anything with Flash

http://www.openlaszlo.org/
http://ktoon.toonka.com/

On May 3, 2007, at 9:09 PM, André Wyrwa wrote:

Hei,

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 11:52 -0400, Framarz Mistry wrote:
Hi,

I am an openoffice user for the past one year now, and I think its the greatest office suite anyone can use. However, I think you need to have some more applications added to your suite. That would be something similar to dreamweaver and flash. I know NVU is out there and all, but it's not that its not user-friendly, but if it were more like dreamweaver, it would be easier to use. I have still not found a freeware application similar to flash. I don't know why?

because you didn't look hard enough. ;-)

Freeware Flash IDE, though quite limited in comparison to the original:
http://www.liveswif.net/index.htm

There's also...
http://osflash.org/projects , but it's more geared towards ActionScript
Development.

And finally there's Synfig...doesn't do Flash, but apparently does do
flash things...
http://www.synfig.com/overview/

In other matters...i don't think something like that needs to be part of
an Office Suite. Neither does a web editor, but some would disagree
there.

André.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to