Hi Cristi,
OpenOffice.org is commonly used across many Romanian companies that develop
software. This is because as opposed to local businesses, international
companies do have to pay for license. For this reason they can get a full
backup of using a free software license office suite.

free software can be bundled with support and usually the price is added to
the support. OpenOffice.org doesn't govern this proposals so you might want
to check out the romanian community for more information for Romania.

http://ro.openoffice.org

That is the link where u can get the romanian version of OpenOffice.org and
also the status on support for romania.


On 5/8/07, Tinel Drugan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

Frist of all I would like to congratulate you for your great work and the
good things you are doing. I am using openoffice at home and I am very
satisfied whit it.

I'm a system administrator to a company and we are intrested in installing
and using your office distribution as a total replacement from the
comercial
ones.

My question : useing it in a comercial invoirement, using it for
production
and other thisng is it legal to install your distribution, or we need to
aquire and pay for a licence.

I'm aspect your replly and your price offer, also , if case, a contact
reseller for my country - ROMANIA.

Thank you very much and keep up the great work.

--
Cu stima / Sincerely yours,
Cristi.




--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to