Dear Staff,

First of all as a individual user I highly appreciate the comfort in using OPEN OFFICE programs. But infact something makes me nervous which I find really a shame on OPEN OFFICE developers. The mistake is clearly described in the CURRENCY category in the YTL Format. As a Turkish Citizien, born naturaly as a Turkish citizen I have to declare here that it is totaly wrong since our currency is described as "YTL (KURDISH) , TURKEY". The formal language of Turkish Republic is Turkish and the YTL (Aka Yeni Turk Lirasý / New Turkish Lira) is the currency unit given and declared by the Turkish National Bank. There is no excisting Kurdish authorities to relase a New Turkish Lira. Otherwise it should be a Kurdish lira. Beside this there is no excisting language (Formal and written as Kurdish) which our government had accepted and confirmed to use in national, formal writings. Due this I will kindly request from you to immediately relase an UPDATE PATCH for the Open Office Calc and change it in the way as it has to be as "YTL (TURKISH), TURKEY". Hope to get the patch and update as soon as possible.

PS My version is OPEN OFFICE 2.2.0

Best regards

_________________________________________________________________
Hem e-postalarinizi, hem de Bilgisayarinizi MSN Güvenlik ile koruma altina alin! http://www.msn.com.tr/security/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to