On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:30:45 -0500, Joe Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexandro Colorado wrote:
...
I use scribus to getnerate an EPS image and then I insert from image the EPS but I got no luck.

You didn't say what version you're using, or happens when you follow those steps (An error? Nothing? An empty image?), but it works for me using Scribus 1.3 and OOo 2.3 on Fedora Linux.

Foolish me thinking I was detailed. I am using 2.3.

It seems that Scribus does not add a preview to the EPS, so unless you have ImageMagick and Ghostscript available, OOo cannot generate a preview and you'll see only an empty object in Impress. Even if a preview is created, it may not have the correct appearance (my test didn't).

I just get an empty box. no previou or whatever AND I do have image magick.

You're probably better off just exporting an image from Scribus--that's all you get with EPS in the presentation anyway.

Not sure what you saying here. I did an export from scribus. And whats the point of getting an empty box.


<Joe

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]




--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES
http://es.openoffice.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to