On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:49:02 -0500, Joe Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexandro Colorado wrote:
...
You're probably better off just exporting an image from Scribus--that's all you get with EPS in the presentation anyway.
Not sure what you saying here. I did an export from scribus. And whats the point of getting an empty box.

When you export from Scribus, export as an image, not as EPS. For use in a presentation, OOo cannot give you any better quality from the EPS file than you would get from a simple image, so you may as well just export an image from Scribus to begin with.

OOo should support EPS, if it doesn't then it needs to be reported as a bug. So I need to know if this is a bug or is just my OOo - OS issue. However from what you said it seems that it worked for you but not fully so I will report it as a bug otherwise.


The only problem I saw in exporting from Scribus as an image is that the entire page is included--not only the selected object--so you may have to use an image editing software to crop the image down to just the part you want.

<Joe

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES
http://es.openoffice.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to