On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:54 PM, tora - Takamichi Akiyama <
t...@openoffice.org> wrote:

> Now I have become to feel that I would like to start development efforts of
> somewhat so-called "OpenOffice.org Notebook."
>
> It would save contents into a tree structure consisting of several
> hierarchical directories (folders), instead of a single ZIP archive format.

Better yet, why not integrate OpenOffice.org with NeverNote, the 100% Java
EverNote client?. It works, it´s very nice, it written in Java, and it can
store notes and events in the local system in addition to the cloud.

I´d love seeing it integrated with OpenOffice.org. (notice I said
"integrated" not "merged with")... ie OO.o detecting when NeverNote is
installed and showing integration buttons, and vice-versa...

http://nevernote.sourceforge.net/

FC
--
"Tools are a way to amplify our senses so that we can expand our reach in
order to expropiate space, compress time, and secure ourselves. A gun