Thank you, Peter, now its very clear. You are the only other person I have ever asked about it who knew what I was talking about!

Cei Wallace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Sapper" <p.sap...@xtra.co.nz>
To: <discuss@openoffice.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:29 PM
Subject: [discuss] Re: contacts

I know what you mean.

What you do is, make a contact that is just called 1 or 0 without an email address. If you now get affected by forward spamming it will fail on the first contact (and will notify you) as this contact is now on top of your contact list and will halt.

It will not stop you from being affected but it is a good indication and stops you from forwarding spam.

Cheers, Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Billns" <wfs...@msn.com>