Hi,

with the explicit wording you have used in your mail I doubt that you
are qualified to write about netiquette.

Besides that, this is not a matter of netiquette, it's a matter of how
the mailing list software works. The ML software of OOo works as it
works, and I know other project where it works in the same way. That
doesn't mean that it is perfect, but OTOH it's easy to understand and
you are told how it works in every mail you receive. Being able to read
is a clear advantage that you shouldn't abandon.

Nevertheless, in case you are unable to read or follow the advice in the
mail footer for whatever reason, usually kind people would help to
unsubscribe you in case you asked politely. In case you know what
"polite" means.

Maybe you don't understand what I have written above. So let me
translate it into your "language":

You showed a typical example of making a fool of yourself by choosing an
inadequate communication style: why make it simple if you can fuck it up?

I don't care who has registered in your name or with your account of how
that has been done, I have a very poor opinion of you and that's that.

Please apologize if my translation lacks the "elegance" of your own
wording, my knowledge of your "language" is somewhat limited.

Regards,
Mathias