  Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von
janice singer
  Gesendet: Montag, 22. Januar 2007 01:24
  An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; discuss@ppig.org
  Betreff: Re: PPIG discuss: software estimating and partitioning

  Jorge Aranda, a grad student at Utoronto did an excellent study on
software estimation.

  J. Aranda and S. M. Easterbrook (2005) Anchoring and Adjustment in
Software Estimation. European Software Engineering Conference / ACM SIGSOFT
Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE'05), Lisbon,
Portugal, Sept 5-9, 2005.

  Janice