Hi,

So as my http basic setup continues to befuddle me I decided to use a
login form instead.

So I wrote an Authentication filter that basically looks for a session
id if it isn't found  or the associated session is stale it redirects
to a login resource which is basically "/login".

That resource's representation is a login form which is submitted with
a Post to the same resource ("/login").

Now I am having trouble getting to the username password.

Here is the debug code ..

protected void handlePost(Call call) {
       String output ="";
       Form form = call.getInputAsForm();
       for(Parameter param: form) {
param.getName(), param.getValue());
       }
       output += "</table>";
       call.setOutput(new StringRepresentation(output, MediaType.TEXT_HTML));
}

This gets me an output like

input Parameters:
Key     Value
-----------------------------266432908916052--  null

First question of course is am i on the right track?

Second if yes then what am I missing here?

Cheers
Piyush