Hi Jonathan,

Beside the URI design recommendations with which I agree, the router should
work as expected with FIRST routing mode.

I've tested tutorial Part 11 with a modified router:

                // Attach the handlers to the root router
                router.attach("/users/{user}", account).getTemplate()
                        .setMatchingMode(Template.MODE_EQUALS);
                router.attach("/users/{user}/order/list", orders);
                router.attach("/users/{user}/order/{order}", order);
                router.setRoutingMode(Router.FIRST);

It worked fine. I've also tested this which works too and is simpler:

                // Attach the handlers to the root router
                router.attach("/users/{user}", account);
                router.attach("/users/{user}/order/list", orders);
                router.attach("/users/{user}/order/{order}", order);

Please enter a bug report if you observe a different behavior.

Best regards,
Jerome