Tim Peierls wrote:
There's a false parallel here that I don't think should be encouraged by providing parallel names. getRepresentation takes a Variant argument, handleGet does not; post takes a Representation argument, handlePost does not. If anything, I'd argue for names that were *less* parallel, e.g., add instead of post, and remove instead of delete.

+1 for less parallel names, especially if handle* is moved to Finder. The only difficulty I see is coming up with a good name for post. Add to me corresponds to remove, so perhaps createResource?

Regards,
Michael.