My apologies if this has been discussed too many times already. I'm using JDK 1.5.x with Restlet 1.0.6.

I think I've come to the conclusion that to return something from a POST, the best way is to forward to a GET on another resource, sound right? I could write to the Response directly, but it's not as sexy as I'd hoped, plus can create undesired behaviour at the user level.

My first question is whether this is the best way to return something from a POST request, and my second question is that I've never been able to find a way to forward a URL in Restlet, and redirects leave browser codes in the web server logs, so how do I forward to a GET URL?

Thank you!
Dustin

--

Dustin N. Jenkins | Tel/Tél: 250.363.3101 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

facsimile/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Rd, Victoria BC. V9E 2E7

Conseil national de recherches Canada | 5071, ch. West Saanich, Victoria (C.-B) V9E 2E7