Hi all,

I've added a new method on Series: getValuesArray(String name):String[].
There is already a getValues(String name):String method so I had to prepend
the 'Array' suffix. Code checked in SVN trunk.

Paul, the Series class address the lack of a structure maintaining a list of
named entries. There is no reusable Parameter class (name, value pair) in
the JDK. Only the Map.Entry<K,V> interface comes close to it. Having just a
List<Parameter> (via ArrayList or similar) is good but doesn't provide any
facility to lookup the structure by parameter name (like the
getValuesArray(name) method you were looking for). This is what the Series
class adds in addition of being a List<Parameter>. I hope that makes sense.

Best regards,
Jerome