Good day.

I'm studying the flow of the Resource example here

http://www.restlet.org/documentation/1.0/firstResource#part03

We see in this code that the method "public void post(Representation entity)" does some processing, then instantiates and returns an appropriate Representation. I further note that there are methods on the Resource base class available for override of the POST, PUT, and DELETE methods, but not obviously for the GET method.

Is it the case that the Resource method "public Representation getRepresentation(Variant variant)" is the method to override to handle an HTTP GET on the resource? If yes, how would one acquire references to any parameters to the GET call (e.g., the x and foo in / res?x=foo). If not, when is this method called and typically by whom or what?

Thanks much.