De : Raif S. Naffah [mailto:tig...@naffah-raif.name]
Envoye : samedi 10 janvier 2009 07:48
A : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Patch to parameterize port numbers in JUnit tests

hello there,

the JUnit tests (in org.restlet.test) have hard-wired port numbers which may
not suit every developer's environment.  this patch introduces a new
property in the main build.xml, and injects at as a system environment
variable.

when more than one port is required, the property value is used as a base;
i.e. second port number is valueOf(property) + 1, etc.

the only test i was not able to parametrize was the Spring test (and its
.xml file).

cheers;
rsn

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1024775