I was never able to reproduce the issue -- don't know about Thierry.
If your web.xml has NOT been overwritten (refresh your resources in
the IDE to check that it still contains the GwtShellServletWrapper),
it happens for you consistently and you are able to do a web
conference, feel free to email me personally so I can get eyes on the
problem.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1191713