On Monday 2009.03.23, at 10:38 , webp...@tigris.org wrote:
[...]
> I'm trying to use an existing EJB of mine in a restlet context. I'm
> quite noob in restlets so I'm not even sure this is supposed to work.
> When using @EJB annotation to inject the ejb reference I get a null-
> pointer. The EJB is deployed properly on my Glassfish application
> server, and the reference to it from my restlet project is correct.
> I've tried doing the injection in one of the resources, but no luck.

Maybe I've missed something but I don't think that the Restlet
"engine" is an ejb "container".

I guess you could run the Restlet engine inside Glassfish using a
servlet adapter and have your restlet code utilize your existing ejbs
but I'm not sure what the value of that would really be and depending
on the kind of ejbs you're using there will likely be various
lifecycle/usage mismatches.

Take care,
John

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1391210