De : Runar Halse Kristiansen [mailto:runa...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 25 mars 2009 07:22
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: Re: EJB and restlet

Thanks for your input.

I'm running the restlet on Glassfish. My web-xml is configured to run in a
servlet container with a servlet of the class
com.noelios.restlet.ext.servlet.ServerServlet.
This is how the firststeps example on restlet.org page describes it.
So this means that the restlet is running in a ejb container since Glassfish
is one, right?
If the ejb injection is not supposed to work, how can I get it to work in
the setting I schetched above?

Thanks:)

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=14112
52